Monday 22 February 2016

FUNNY STORY

Hello guys...I want to tell you my experience or my funny story. I think that all of us have funny story. I also have funny story. And today, I am going to tell you my  story. 

It happened when I was 17 years old. That is when my first holiday in Surabaya. My grandfather wanted to taught me how to swim well. That made me happy because at that time I really wanted to know how to swim. So, My family and I went to swimming pool.

Before we leaved home, we served all of the materials such as swimming suit, swimming goggles, etc. and you know that I am so exited because that was my first time went to the swimming pool. In Sumatra I never went to swimming pool. And then, after served what we needed, we already went to there.

I am so nerves but I did not know what make me nerves. I thought that that is a stupid thing. Maybe because that is my first time went to swimming pool. I really feel exited like I want to meet a celebrity. And then, after we arrived, I jumped out from the car. But, when I jumped out, my short fell down. I forgot that I wore a baggy short. I am so shy because everybody who sit at there automatically  laughed at me. I do not know what should I do. Everybody laughed at me, but their laughed made me cried. My family also laughed me. In the end, that's accident made me laughed too. I can't remember how everybody expression when they saw me. 

Well, this is my funny story. I hope that my story will make you laugh too. But guys, I want to say something for you. Before you go to swimming pool or anywhere, just check what you are going to wear. Do not make everybody laugh at you in the public place.

 Okay guys, do not forget to give comment or opinion for my story ^-^ ^-^ . Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you are not alone, Yustina. I have ever suffered the same pain, too. Believe me, that was embarrassing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I would be so shy. But, I am not you, so I will laugh at you! Hahaha, Just kidding :p Don't do it again, Tin! I think, you should change some words that you used. For example, the second verb of leave is left, not leaved. It will be better if you check it again :)

    ReplyDelete