Saturday 5 March 2016

SAMOSIR ISLAND, MY BELOVED HOMETOWN.

Hello guys, on this third post I want to tell you about my hometown.

Samosir island is located in North Sumatra. First of all, I want to tell you a little bit about Samosir Island. Samosir island is surrounded by Toba lake. That lake also a famous lake in Indonesia.Samosir island also a big island in Indonesia. Most of the people who stay there is Batak people. Many people in Indonesia said that people who lived there was so rude. But that's wrong. They're so friendly and polite.

You have to know that I was live there since I was child. I lived there until I was sixteen years old. That's why I know more about Samosir. This city is my beloved hometown because it has an amazing history and so many amazing place. I think that you have to visit this city because this city have so many amazing places. Okay, I want to tell you One of that place.

If you want to visit Samosir Island, You have to come to Parapat. This place located near the Toba lake. So, if you come to this place you can see about the culture performance but before you enjoy the performance you have to pay first and don't worry about the price because it isn't expensive. And you can buy so many accessories such as necklace, T-shirt, etc. An then you can enjoy the traditional food such as saksang, naniura, natinombur, etc. You can also enjoy the natural beauty of Toba lake.


Besides,  this place also be a popular tourist destination.  There are so many island in the Toba lake but the biggest one is Samosir island. An then, you can spend your time with swimming and fishing on that lake because there are have so many kinds of fish. You know, I really miss my hometown because it less crowded and more fresh than Surabaya the place where I lived now.

Okay guys....I think that's all about my hometown. I hope you can enjoy and don't forget to comment ^-^. thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yustina your post make me want to visit Samosir Island and Toba lake. I loved Toba lake very much, I hope one day I can visit there if I have enough money and you can be my tour guide if I need to ask some accomodation to stay few days in Samosir Island. Your post really, really georgous....

    ReplyDelete