Sunday 20 March 2016

It's About Me

Halo...First of all I want to introduce myself. My full name is Yustina Septia Ningsih Siagian. My family and my friends usually call me Tina. I was born in Bengkulu, on September 6th, 1997. I am eighteen years-old and I am Indonesian. I do not have brother or sister. My mother is a house-wife and my father is a teacher. I live in Sidoarjo but I used to lived in Medan. My elementary and junior school was in Sumatra. My senior high school was in Sidoarjo. 

Now, I go to Widya Mandala University. I am studying English and I am in second semester. I have some close friend in this University. They are Pipit, Osa, Gaby, and Ammy. We were best friend since first semester. I also have a friend since I was Senior high school. Her name is Stefany. She is Chinese. Her favorite movie is Anime and she does not like swimming. She is fat but beautiful. She is very good in English and she is more smart than me.
This is me
Swimming is my hobby and dancing is my interest. I think swimming is a good sport. I used to joined in dancing organization. But now, my parents do not allowed me because I have to more focus to my study. I do not read novels or comics. I like magazine. I like to read about lifestyle in magazine. I can not stand watching horror or action movies. I enjoy watching Disney and cartoon such as Despicable me, Malificient, Chipmunks, etc. I also prefer watching comedy film. For my favorite subject, I like studying science and English. I hate studying History and Math. I think that History is difficult. 

My favorite foods are noodle, meatball, french fries, fried rice, petai etc. Even I also like making fried rice. I like cooking and cooking is my activity or my habit in every morning. My favorite drinks are avocado juice and mineral water. I can not eat spicy food because of maag.

I like listening to hip-hop and pop music, unlike my father and my mother. they enjoy listening Batak song. My favorite singer is Chris Brown. His voice is amazing. He also can dancing. I can not stand listening rock and jazz music. Listening music also my hobby. If I am not in a good mood I prefer listening music even if I am driving a motorcycle I am listening music.

That is all about me. Thank you for reading. do not forget to leave comment...


No comments:

Post a Comment