Thursday 10 March 2016

My Beloved Turtle..

Turtle is a very cute pet. Turtle is more cute than another animals. That is why I make turtle as my pet. I just have one turtles in my home.It is still 2 years old. My turtle is a female and I call her Splendid.
At first I do not want to maintain that turtle because I taught that it was more difficult to treat a turtle than another animals such as dog, birds, etc.



But I was wrong to said that because I really loved her. Even if I have some problems I  tell her.
Splendid is the first pet that I ever have. She has a small body and cute feet. She has a small tortoise shell and a short tail. She is also a shy pet because if you touch her head he will hide her head into her shell.

I do not want her to grow up early because it will be more cute if she still be a small turtle.
Okay guys...that is a little story about my pet. I hope you also like turtle.
Do not forget to comment guys.


1 comment:

  1. hey Tina I have a turtle too. It was my birthday present from my friend when I was in elementary school. I think it is 10 years old now. It such a good coincidence we have same pet, Tina.

    ReplyDelete