Sunday 20 March 2016

Journal Entry

Writing class is the one of my favorite lesson. March 11, 2016 was my last writing class before the midterm test. On the writing class we learnt about funny stories, hobbies, interests, etc. We also learnt about gerunds, spelling, how to use a and and. Our lecturer whose name Mr. Taloko also taught us about how to combining words with and and or.This is really useful for us because we can improve our writing skills.

My favorite unit is unit 5. Because in this unit we discussed about how to describe well. I really enjoyed this lesson. On this meeting, Mr. Taloko also asked us to described our friend who sit in front of us. That was really fun.

Another reason why I like this lesson because in this lesson we have to write our assigment in blog. This is my first time to write in blog. I do not have blog before even I do not know the function of blog. And then, I also like the lecturer because I think that he can teach us well. But sometimes I do not like with my classmates because they can not be quiet.

So, that is about my journal. I hope you can enjoy and do not forget to leave comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment