Wednesday 11 May 2016

POSTCARD

Dear Christine,

Hi Christine, how are you?. How about your holiday? I hope you can enjoy your holiday. 
By the way, I want to tell you about my vacation. Do you still remember Caroline?. 
She is our classmate in Elementary school. Caroline and I went to South California beach.
 Do you know about this beach?. It is one of the most famous beach in South California.
We went to drink coconut water and we sunbathing together. We spent our time sunbath in the beach. 
We also went shopping. We bought a lot of souvenirs. I bought a beautiful velvet trousers and a small blue bag. And then, Caroline bought baggy pants, necklace, and a pink skirt. But do not worry!
 I also bought you a black hat and orange shoes. This is very interesting and amazing vacation in my life.



your friend,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment